Vison of the Department : : Civil Engineering To provide knowledge based consultancy services to the community in the area of Civil Engineering . To promote innovative and original thinking in the minds of budding engineers to meet current and future challenges. Mission of the Department :: Civil Engineering To promote quality education, research and consultancy for industrial and society needs of rural areas. To inculcate moral ethical values among the students. To impart knowledge based education with emphasis in the development of leadership qualities in students. To have regular interaction with industry and offer solutions to their problems.
Vision of the Department :: Electrical & Electronics Engineering To empower the Diploma students of Electrical & Electronics Engineering to be Technologically adept, innovative, self-motivated and responsible Indian citizen possessing human values and contribute significantly towards high quality skill in technical education with ever changing world of Computer field. Mission of the Department :: Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mission is to provide Diploma students who are capable to take pivotal role in wide aspects of modern Electrical Engineering.
- The students are able to understand basic concepts underlie in Electrical Engineering and able to apply them creatively in different fields of Engineering and are sensitive to the Environment, safety and economic context.
- Our curriculum offered to students to get trained in real-time Electrical engineering application.
- And making students to prepare for professional careers and advanced studies.
VISION:- S & H department strive to provide the opportunity to appreciate the value of science and recognize excellence in education to build their career in engineering to lead life of social cohesion and harmony adopting high values. MISSION:-
- To help students to move forward with a collaborative initiative to achieve all round excellence.
- To promote knowledge in a rewarding and inspiring research environment.
- To help the students in enhancing their communication skills.
- To develop leadership qualities relevant to the 21stcentury and beyond.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.