|Number of Seats
- Candidates who wish to seek admission in any of the Diploma courses will have to appear for Common Entrance Test for admissions into Polytechnics (POLYCET) conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada.
- Only the candidates satisfying the following requirements will be eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Test for admissions into Polytechnics (POLYCET)
- The candidates seeking admission should have appeared for S.S.C examination, conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent examination at the time to making application to the Common Entrances Test for admissions into polytechnics (POLYCET). In case of candidates whose results of their Qualifying Examinations is pending, their selection shall be subject to production of proof of their passing their qualifying examination in one attempt or compartmental at the time of admission.
- Admissions are made based on the merit obtained in the Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) and the reservation rules stipulated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
- Click here to submit: AP POLYCET - 2022 Online Application